Sign in with
Your question

Yahoo Messenger Issue

Last response: in Applications
July 10, 2011 7:42:50 AM

Hey guys!

I have an issue with my new Sony Vaio. I installed yahoo messenger and when I type longer texts in the text box, the first line starts blinking every time I write a new character on the future lines. So, every time I press a key starting from the second line...the first line of text from the text box is blinking. I installed Windows again...checked for requirements for yahoo 11...installed visual c++ and .net framework 4. I'm out of ideas.

Any help is very much appreciated.

More about : yahoo messenger issue

July 12, 2011 3:04:25 PM

Try a different web browser. I've seen this issue before, it's just how the windows refreshes itself. It's not actually blinking, it's just refreshing the text.
December 26, 2011 10:29:58 AM

IulianC said:
Hey guys!

I have an issue with my new Sony Vaio. I installed yahoo messenger and when I type longer texts in the text box, the first line starts blinking every time I write a new character on the future lines. So, every time I press a key starting from the second line...the first line of text from the text box is blinking. I installed Windows again...checked for requirements for yahoo 11...installed visual c++ and .net framework 4. I'm out of ideas.

I have also same problems as above said, I think C++ visual basic not supporting to Yahoo messenger , Every day I install the messenger and remove C++ software, the next day again same problems, we should try some other version who support to window 7 , can some one help us please
Related resources
December 26, 2011 10:30:35 AM

IulianC said:
Hey guys!

I have also same problems as above said, I think C++ visual basic not supporting to Yahoo messenger , Every day I install the messenger and remove C++ software, the next day again same problems, we should try some other version who support to window 7 , can some one help us please
December 26, 2011 10:30:52 AM

IulianC said:
Hey guys!

December 26, 2011 10:32:10 AM

smff72 said:

Open a new thread on your problem, that is the best way to get helped : ) Posting a question in someone's thread will confuse others.
!