How to application ?

Hi, i am using window xp. I have a few registered user in my system. For
expample User A, User B and User C. All are set under ""administrator".

I have set up my window office in User A profile. but when i switch to user
B profile, i cannot open outlook express or and other office programme
properly.

can anyone help?

"lawrence" <lawrence@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi, i am using window xp. I have a few registered user in my system. For
>expample User A, User B and User C. All are set under ""administrator".
>
>I have set up my window office in User A profile. but when i switch to user
>B profile, i cannot open outlook express or and other office programme
>properly.

Either reinstall Office in the other user profile. You can install on
top of the existing files.
Or see "How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811151).
I assume that you mean Outlook here, since Outlook Express is not part
of Microsoft Office but comes with Windows and should work properly
from all Windows accounts.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

lawrence wrote:
> Hi, i am using window xp. I have a few registered user in my system.
> For expample User A, User B and User C. All are set under
> ""administrator".
>
> I have set up my window office in User A profile. but when i switch
> to user B profile, i cannot open outlook express or and other office
> programme properly.
>
> can anyone help?

Outlook Express has nothing whatsoever to do with Office. It is part of
Internet Explorer.

You are a moron. Where do yout hink spellcheck comes from?
Stupid c*nt
> lawrence wrote:
>> Hi, i am using window xp. I have a few registered user in my system.
>> For expample User A, User B and User C. All are set under
>> ""administrator".
>>
>> I have set up my window office in User A profile. but when i switch
>> to user B profile, i cannot open outlook express or and other office
>> programme properly.
>>
>> can anyone help?
>
> Outlook Express has nothing whatsoever to do with Office. It is part of
> Internet Explorer.

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

Might have meant to say "outlook".

P wrote:
> You are a moron. Where do yout hink spellcheck comes from?
> Stupid c*nt

For a definition of stupid, suggest you look in a mirror. The fact that the
spell checker may or may not have come from Office, is immaterial. Some do
not have Office and have downloaded a free spellchecker from somewhere. I
will reiterate - Outlook Express has nothing whatsoever to do with Office.
It's part of Internet Explorer.

Jimbo wrote:
> Might have meant to say "outlook".

Don't think so, but you might be right.

Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

Probably not.

> Jimbo wrote:
> > Might have meant to say "outlook".
>
> Don't think so, but you might be right.

We know from his spelling he doesn't have a spellckecker.