IPSEC Services missing

June 21, 2005 9:09:02 AM

I have installed multiple VPN softwares on my Windows XP SP2 these months to
access my corporate network, and they seemed work fine, but, may be, some of
them were not compatible with XP SP2. I recently started wireless networking
as well, and I thought some VPN softwares disturbed my wireless networking
sometimes and I have decided to uninstall those VPN softwares.
I had some difficulties to uninstall them, but at last I have uninstalled
them.

Then, I found another problem!

Now, I cannot see "IPSEC Services" in my services window at all. I can see
"lsass.exe" under C:\WINDOWS\system32 directory. However, I do not know how
to re-create "IPSEC Services".

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

More about : ipsec services missing

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 10:02:15 AM

Hi,