Remove a program from the add/remove list

I suppose this is a question already answered but I didn;t find any post
that could help me.
Even though I removed a program it is still in the control panel's
add/remove programs list. How can I get rid of it?
Thanks
Jimmy

See the information here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314481
Follow the instructions carefully as you will be editing the registry.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

hi try Add/Remove Pro. You can get it free from www.karenware.com/powertools
--
thanks a bunch

Harry Ohrn wrote:
> See the information here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314481
> Follow the instructions carefully as you will be editing the registry.

---------------

This is such a common problem, so frequently asked about, that you'd hope
Microsoft will address it with a better way to remove programs from the list.

Bill

Perky wrote:
> hi try Add/Remove Pro. You can get it free from www.karenware.com/powertools

Did you perhaps mean the "Registry Pruner 2.5"? I don't see anything there
Karen describes as Add/Remove Pro.

Bill

hello again. Very sorry.Add/Remove Pro can be found at
www.superwin.com.please accept my apologies
--
thanks a bunch