Remove a program from the add/remove list

I suppose this is a question already answered but I didn;t find any post
that could help me.
Even though I removed a program it is still in the control panel's
add/remove programs list. How can I get rid of it?
Thanks
Jimmy
5 answers Last reply
More about remove program remove list

    See the information here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314481
    Follow the instructions carefully as you will be editing the registry.

    --

    Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    hi try Add/Remove Pro. You can get it free from www.karenware.com/powertools
    --
    thanks a bunch

    Harry Ohrn wrote:
    > See the information here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314481
    > Follow the instructions carefully as you will be editing the registry.

    ---------------

    This is such a common problem, so frequently asked about, that you'd hope
    Microsoft will address it with a better way to remove programs from the list.

    Bill

    Perky wrote:
    > hi try Add/Remove Pro. You can get it free from www.karenware.com/powertools

    =============

    Did you perhaps mean the "Registry Pruner 2.5"? I don't see anything there
    Karen describes as Add/Remove Pro.

    Bill

    hello again. Very sorry.Add/Remove Pro can be found at
    www.superwin.com.please accept my apologies
    --
    thanks a bunch

    "Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from addre" wrote:

    > Perky wrote:
    > > hi try Add/Remove Pro. You can get it free from www.karenware.com/powertools

    > Did you perhaps mean the "Registry Pruner 2.5"? I don't see anything there
    > Karen describes as Add/Remove Pro.
    >
    > Bill

Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP