INTEL p3 933MHz CPU, motherboard, memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2003
I'm upgraded my computer and i have a motherboard CPU and memory i want to sell. The CPU is a p3 933MHz, the motherboard is GA-6vxe7, the memory is 2 64MB sticks of memory. i want around $75 or best offer. btw the heat sink and fan does not fit very well on the socket on the motherboard. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I don't have much use for another crappy VIA chipset board, but could do something with the rest...do you have any used hard drives?

<font color=blue>Watts mean squat if you don't have quality!</font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Reasonable amounts, I'm very poor, but have some investment money in my PayPal account (I'm a system refurbisher and the economy went sour, leaving me in a bad situation). Basically I have a Gateway Essentials computer here that needs a CPU and hard drive, that I'd love to make resellable.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
OK, I can give you $75 for everything, or $50 for the CPU and RAM. Wish I could offer more, but if $50 for those parts doesn't work for you, I'll give you the full $75 for everything (and resell the board myself).

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
d00dzor this is some serious GARBAGE. OK, so it's not a PIII 933, it's a PIII 800E. The board YOU sent me detects it as a PIII 933, certainly, but that board's broke! Heck, it even has the heatsink tab whacked off one side! Now, to make matters worse, the CPU is detected by my other boards as a PIII 533. I'm somewhat of a CPU expert and understand that such nonsense is caused by the BF pins not being connected properly so that it can't determine the bus speed and defaults to 66MHz. Since I bought this CPU as a replacement for another system that can only autodetect, that's a HUGE problem.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I believe this is an unlocked processor (junk for the board I planned to use it one which has no multiplier settings). The board I took with the package in order to resell-not sellable, broken heatsink lockdown tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS