RCT 3 Movie

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2004 12:08:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

There's now a 1 minute movie showing some of the action from RCT 3. The
animation looks good!
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=4898

--
To reply, remove "mail" from address

More about : rct movie

Anonymous
May 2, 2004 2:50:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

That is amazing! I think it will be a load of fun to play. I also wonder
about the technical specs, tho.... can't wait to try it out!

Donna

"Mike H." <m.j.harrisonmail@verizon.net> wrote in message
> There's now a 1 minute movie showing some of the action from RCT 3. The
> animation looks good!
> http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=4898
>
> --
> To reply, remove "mail" from address

Anonymous
May 2, 2004 3:37:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

In article <8tTkc.14077$sK3.3187@nwrddc03.gnilink.net>,
m.j.harrisonmail@verizon.net says...
> There's now a 1 minute movie showing some of the action from RCT 3. The
> animation looks good!
> http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=4898

I stumbled across that yesterday on the official RCT site. I was dubious
about the next version of RCT being 3D, but after seeing that movie all
I can say is 'Bring it on!!!'. I do wonder what spec you'll need to get
thos gfx though... :)

--
LittleMissMikey

I make jokes for my own benefit...
Don't feel obliged to laugh...
May 2, 2004 8:39:17 AM

"Toranut97" <smith.donna@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> That is amazing! I think it will be a load of fun to play. I also wonder
> about the technical specs, tho.... can't wait to try it out!
>
> Donna

733 MHz and GeForce 2 are the minimums posted so far.
Anonymous
May 3, 2004 12:20:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

>There's now a 1 minute movie showing some of the action from RCT 3. The
>animation looks good!
>http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=4898

The animation looks good... but does anyone know how, or if, the gameplay
itself (or park building) will differ with RCT3?
May 4, 2004 12:05:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> The animation looks good... but does anyone know how, or if, the gameplay
> itself (or park building) will differ with RCT3?

I have to say, I really don't care all that much about the "gameplay"
per se, since I always just play this type of game in sandbox mode
anyway. I figure, I'd never allow my park/zoo/transportation system
to get into the trouble you find in scenarios, so why should I pretend
I have to fix other people's problems? : )

And while it it looks like he's gonna try to get one more game
(Locomotion) out of his ancient isometric engine, I'm glad to see he's
finally gotten the development assistance he needed. Okay, this is
what RCT2 should have looked like, but better late than never.
Anonymous
May 14, 2004 5:32:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> That is amazing! I think it will be a load of fun to play. I also wonder
> about the technical specs, tho.... can't wait to try it out!

The specs are listed on rollercoastertycoon.com
!