JustSomeJoe

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
Georgie Boy:
Posting your email address to public forum is silly (unless you like SPAM), posting your password takes a special kind of idiot.

Your Yahoo account password has been changed (for your own protection), the new password has been forwarded to a number of people on your contact list, hopefully one of them will have the intelligence contact you by phone.

Please consider this as a WAKE-UP call (unless you want to be a victim of identity theft).

GEORGIE BOY

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2009

hi JustSomJo this is the idiot here, as regards your posting,if you had knew what went on with my registration, you would not have post your comments.
I tried to the site on friday,to try and get some help with my windows xp. I filled in the private part first,relating all that was requested. After completing this part, the word change appeared under my e-mail address, assuming it meant change my e-mail address, I clicked on change, nothing happened, so I clicked the change button again, and without notice, was transfered to what you are seeing now. I tried seven times to edid/delete but it would not let me do anything, you will now know I DID NOT POST ANYTHING WhAT SO EVER. also, could you please ask whoever looks after this forum, to totally delete me and my registration from the site. I am a member of quite a few forums , so I think I know how to register properly/ I have spent all day today changing my password on everything I have, thanks to this site. Anyway thanks for the help, and hope you can help me out

regards george,.