This issue may be caused by some 3rd party add-ons. As a result, please reset the IE settings to disable add-ons:
1. Close any IE or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open a new IE window.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
6. When Internet Explorer finishes restoring the settings, click Close, and then click OK.
7. Close IE. (The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.)
After that, please open IE again to verify if the issue has been resloved.