windows media player 10

June 22, 2005 7:40:52 PM

Hi I Downloaded windows media player 10 but I can not install it, it tells
me that
" This version of windows media technologies is incompatible with this
version of windows "

Iam running Windows XP Home SP 2

Any ideas on what the problem is.

Lozza

More about : windows media player

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 7:40:53 PM

Laurie wrote:
> Hi I Downloaded windows media player 10 but I can not install it, it
> tells me that
> " This version of windows media technologies is incompatible with this
> version of windows "
>
> Iam running Windows XP Home SP 2
>
> Any ideas on what the problem is.

Go here:
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

Scan for and install all updates EXCLUDING hardware drivers/updates.

Did that help?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP