They wouldn't...

Last response: in Video Games
April 29, 2005 5:26:27 PM

be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??

I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

More about : question

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 5:31:25 PM

Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
> be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??

Hmmm. After I2 they said they'd never do that again.

> I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).

Ah - it'll be for the free respec, not I4. I hope. I really hope.

Since they only just patched a load of powers on Test a few days back.
Surely Test needs to be stable for at least a few weeks with no changes
before I4 goes live. Surely....

--
John Parkinson
Anonymous

John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in

> Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
>> be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??
>
> Hmmm. After I2 they said they'd never do that again.

But how much power do they have, VS how much power does NCSoft have. With
GW going live yesterday, and the 1 year anniversary of CoH yesterday (or
today?? I don't recall) there might have been a lot of pressure to get I4
out now.

>> I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).
>
> Ah - it'll be for the free respec, not I4. I hope. I really hope.

Maybe that and the badge...

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

Marcel Beaudoin <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in

> be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??
>
> I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).

I asked this same question a couple of months back (when I started
taking Fridays off).

The servers are regularly taken down around 8:00 AM CST [9:00 AM EST,
8:30 PM Indiana ;)  ] for maintenance.

Sometimes they don't, but the Friday one has been pretty
consistent....along with the Tuesday one.
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 6:26:49 PM

J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote in

> The servers are regularly taken down around 8:00 AM CST [9:00 AM EST,
> 8:30 PM Indiana ;)  ] for maintenance.
>
> Sometimes they don't, but the Friday one has been pretty
> consistent....along with the Tuesday one.

Ahhh. Thanks!!

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:18:30 GMT, J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net>
wrote:

>The servers are regularly taken down around 8:00 AM CST [9:00 AM EST,
>8:30 PM Indiana ;)  ] for maintenance.

Hey, 8:30 PM Indiana? Is someone making fun of us? :-)

Erik
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:32:26 AM

GeoTheCat wrote in news:j97d71d96hgir3p49jgjqif0ff1vi19crp@4ax.com:

> Hey, 8:30 PM Indiana? Is someone making fun of us? :-)
>
> Erik

No...I have friends in Indiana......

It's just with your state's recent discussion of ESt/CST/EDT/CDT is was
an attempt at an obscure joke.
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:32:27 AM

> It's just with your state's recent discussion of ESt/CST/EDT/CDT is was
> an attempt at an obscure joke.

It wasn't the "state", it was a bunch of Aholes in goverment! I don't
think any of them will have a job after next election!

/ David Simpson \
| City of Heroes, Basic Stamp, RPGs, War Games |
| dsimpson@NOnyxSPAM.net |
| http://www.nyx.net/~dsimpson |
\____________________________________________/
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 7:33:04 PM

On Mon, 02 May 2005 22:21:43 -0500, David Simpson
<dsimpson@NOnyx.SPAMnet> wrote:

>J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote in
>

>> It's just with your state's recent discussion of ESt/CST/EDT/CDT is was
>> an attempt at an obscure joke.
>
>It wasn't the "state", it was a bunch of Aholes in goverment! I don't
>think any of them will have a job after next election!

The guy who switched his vote last week so that the DST bill passed is
going to have a VERY rough time getting reelected.

At least they didn't go through with the initial idea of changing to
EST in June. THAT wouldn't confuse the hell out of people. ;-)

Erik
!