They wouldn't...

be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??

I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).

--
Marcel
http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

    Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
    > be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??

    Hmmm. After I2 they said they'd never do that again.

    > I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).

    Ah - it'll be for the free respec, not I4. I hope. I really hope.

    Since they only just patched a load of powers on Test a few days back.
    Surely Test needs to be stable for at least a few weeks with no changes
    before I4 goes live. Surely....

    --
    John Parkinson
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    John Parkinson <jp--usenet--spam--trap@destiny.org.uk> wrote in

    > Marcel Beaudoin wrote:
    >> be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??
    >
    > Hmmm. After I2 they said they'd never do that again.

    But how much power do they have, VS how much power does NCSoft have. With
    GW going live yesterday, and the 1 year anniversary of CoH yesterday (or
    today?? I don't recall) there might have been a lot of pressure to get I4
    out now.

    >> I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).
    >
    > Ah - it'll be for the free respec, not I4. I hope. I really hope.

    Maybe that and the badge...

    --
    Marcel
    http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

    Marcel Beaudoin <mbeaudoin@scintrextrace.com> wrote in

    > be so stupid as to put I4 live on a friday, would they??
    >
    > I ask because all of the servers are down (9:21am EST).

    I asked this same question a couple of months back (when I started
    taking Fridays off).

    The servers are regularly taken down around 8:00 AM CST [9:00 AM EST,
    8:30 PM Indiana ;) ] for maintenance.

    Sometimes they don't, but the Friday one has been pretty
    consistent....along with the Tuesday one.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote in

    > The servers are regularly taken down around 8:00 AM CST [9:00 AM EST,
    > 8:30 PM Indiana ;) ] for maintenance.
    >
    > Sometimes they don't, but the Friday one has been pretty
    > consistent....along with the Tuesday one.

    Ahhh. Thanks!!

    --
    Marcel
    http://mudbunny.blogspot.com/

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:18:30 GMT, J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net>
    wrote:

    >The servers are regularly taken down around 8:00 AM CST [9:00 AM EST,
    >8:30 PM Indiana ;) ] for maintenance.

    Hey, 8:30 PM Indiana? Is someone making fun of us? :-)

    Erik
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    GeoTheCat wrote in news:j97d71d96hgir3p49jgjqif0ff1vi19crp@4ax.com:

    > Hey, 8:30 PM Indiana? Is someone making fun of us? :-)
    >
    > Erik

    No...I have friends in Indiana......

    It's just with your state's recent discussion of ESt/CST/EDT/CDT is was
    an attempt at an obscure joke.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    > It's just with your state's recent discussion of ESt/CST/EDT/CDT is was
    > an attempt at an obscure joke.

    It wasn't the "state", it was a bunch of Aholes in goverment! I don't
    think any of them will have a job after next election!

    / David Simpson \
    | City of Heroes, Basic Stamp, RPGs, War Games |
    | dsimpson@NOnyxSPAM.net |
    | http://www.nyx.net/~dsimpson |
    \____________________________________________/
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.coh (More info?)

    On Mon, 02 May 2005 22:21:43 -0500, David Simpson
    <dsimpson@NOnyx.SPAMnet> wrote:

    >J Anlee <janlee@ameritech.net> wrote in
    >

    >> It's just with your state's recent discussion of ESt/CST/EDT/CDT is was
    >> an attempt at an obscure joke.
    >
    >It wasn't the "state", it was a bunch of Aholes in goverment! I don't
    >think any of them will have a job after next election!

    The guy who switched his vote last week so that the DST bill passed is
    going to have a VERY rough time getting reelected.

    At least they didn't go through with the initial idea of changing to
    EST in June. THAT wouldn't confuse the hell out of people. ;-)

    Erik

Games Servers Video Games