Move My Documents in Windows Explorer

My My Documents folder appears after My Computer and I want to move it so it
appears at the top, immediately under Desktop.

Download TweakUI (TweakUI v2.10 for Windows XP SP1/XP MCE/2003 [147 KB].
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe )

Install and run Tweak UI
Click the Desktop section, and click "First icon".

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

Windows XP Troubleshooting