hi there i,ve recently replaced both print cartrigdes on my HP1210, but i,ve
still havean error light showing .I tried un-installing then re-installing
but nothing happened,also checked cartridges again . 0ne of the cartridges is
hp the other is replacement will this make a difference.also tried re-booting
no luck.

Hi,

probably the chip in cartrigdes is faulty.

Try replacing your new cartridges with the old ones first. Then replace them
one by one to find the faulty one.

Regards,
Edwdin Cheng

"mad bairn." wrote:

> hi there i,ve recently replaced both print cartrigdes on my HP1210, but i,ve
> still havean error light showing .I tried un-installing then re-installing
> but nothing happened,also checked cartridges again . 0ne of the cartridges is
> hp the other is replacement will this make a difference.also tried re-booting
> no luck.

TRENDING THREADS