A Problem With The Music In RCT2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 31, 2004 3:31:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I recently got it (along with Wacky Worlds) and i am experiencin a
problem with the music in the game. The sound is all good (i can hear
the people screamin their lungs out lol and i hear the giglin and all
that) but when it comes to the music, i cant hear a thing. I went to
options, and oddly, the music option was OFF, but when i clicked to
turn it on, it would stay OFF. Has anyone experienced this or might
know why this is happenin and what i can do about it?? Thanks In
Advance.

Other than that, the game is really tight. I just downloaded like 30
scenarios from the previous RCT games so that i can play them on RCT2.
I cant wait for RCT3.

More about : problem music rct2

Anonymous
June 14, 2004 7:03:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

There should be a text config file somewhere in your rct2 folder you
can adjust it from manually. I've had the same thing happen in other
games (not rct2 though)
!