Closed Solved

Does anyone know how to alter a gif image by removing the top section of the ima

Hello,

I am trying to alter my logo (gif.image) by removing the very top portion. I've searched for the answer everywhere..... can anyone help?????

9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about does alter image removing section
  1. Just edit it in any image editor, Windows Paint, Ifranview, etc..
  2. I downloaded a trial version of Adobe Premier Elements but it seems to only deal with photos and video. Any advice on a free downloadable editor?

Appreciate any advise
  3. dac0302 said:
    I downloaded a trial version of Adobe Premier Elements but it seems to only deal with photos and video. Any advice on a free downloadable editor?

Appreciate any advise

Um, did you read the post above?
  4. Yes, I did. But you did not mention if they were free downloads so I figured I'd ask.

I lost my job 11 months ago and I really can't afford an expensive program. I'm trying to start a business based on my prior employment which is why I posted the question. I'm working on a web site; bought the logo and now I'm unable to reach the designer to ask for a revision.
  5. Best answer
    MS Paint is built-into the OS since about Windows 3.1 :-)

Ifranview is also free.
  6. Thanks for the info. I tried Paint, but I think I would need to read a whole lot to understand how to use it. I'm going to try Ifranview

Thanks again :)
  7. hang-the-9 said:
    MS Paint is built-into the OS since about Windows 3.1 :-)

Ifranview is also free.

Hey there,

I received an e-mail from this site asking me to rate the best answer. Obviously, yours is the best - it's the only answer! :)

I can not find the "gold cup" ?? I'm assuming b/c there was only one answer

Anyway, thanks so much for your response; I do appreciate your patience
    (I downloaded Ifranview)

Have a great day!

DUH...I wasn't signed in :o
  8. Best answer selected by dac0302.
  9. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Apps