Microsoft Word Not Displaying Text
I'm with the IT department at my office and a co-worker is having issues where Microsoft Word 2003 will not display text that has been typed. It will however print the text or (Outlook is configured to use Word as its text editor) once emails are sent the body of them can be viewed by the recipient or the sender. I have checked, the hidden check box under Format --> Font is not checked. Any help is appreciated. Thank You
We have tried the following:
1. Making sure the Hidden check-box is unchecked (Format --> Options)
2. Made sure Font was set to black
3. Tried opening a previously saved document in Word, no text would be displayed on screen but would still print just fine
4. Tried non-letter characters such as bulleted lists to ensure it wasn't a sudden issue with compatibility (figured it was worth a shot)
5. Tried copying and pasting both sentences and pictures from other sources into the document. Still nothing Displayed.
Also the typing cursor will not blink. Not sure how relevant that is but its there just as a solid line.