HAS ANYONE HAD PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRY EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolyn D Giles

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2009
I tried to download Registry Easy and my Internet Explorer 8 tells me this is an unsafe site and could cause the loss of personal data and harm to computer and files. Does anyone know if this is true?

G

Ive had so many problems - It has removed my MS Office 2007, there is certain websites I cant get into and if I do It put me onto a site called Monster Place????, system restore no longer works. I have removed it from my computer as I was getting more & more problems. Ive tried to email Register easy but my email kept saying Failed.

Can you or anyone help me get in contact with Register easy?
Ronnie in Melbourne Australia

G

Maybe, just maybe, if you tried using the correct name your email might get to where it is supposed to. The program is called Registry Easy not Resgister Easy.

Anything that messes with your Registry is a danger and the websites of some of the utilities which claim to be beneficial can indeed be dangerous. Take IE's word for it and give it a miss. Unless you have a specific problem, it's best to leave the Registry alone and post the details of that problem here so someone can help you.

G

Ive had so many problems - It has removed my MS Office 2007, there is certain websites I cant get into and if I do It put me onto a site called Monster Place????, system restore no longer works. I have removed it from my computer as I was getting more & more problems. Ive tried to email Register easy but my email kept saying Failed.

Can you or anyone help me get in contact with Register easy?
Ronnie in Melbourne Australia

Yeah i also have a problem using registry easy it also removed my internet connection this is a virus i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.