Moving the entrance in RCT2 ?

Last response: in Video Games
June 5, 2004 3:31:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi everyone!

I've built a big blank park using the editor - first of all had a nightmare
getting guests in as the path wasn't owned by me... sort of fixed that but
now they can't get out.

Anyway of me moving the park entrance in RCT2?

Many thanks

Kirsty

More about : moving entrance rct2

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 5:03:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

In article <Aaiwc.455$DZ7.6841347@news-text.cableinet.net>,
NO_SPAM_littltmissy@hotmail.com says...
> Hi everyone!
>
> I've built a big blank park using the editor - first of all had a nightmare
> getting guests in as the path wasn't owned by me... sort of fixed that but
> now they can't get out.
>
> Anyway of me moving the park entrance in RCT2?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Kirsty

You can only do that in the scenario editor, not once you start playing
it. Just go into the mode for placing a park entrance and right click on
the entrances you want to remove, then place the new ones...

--
LittleMissMikey

I make jokes for my own benefit...
Don't feel obliged to laugh...