Domino coolit alc

I am getting a beeping sound with my domino coolit alc system and it is overheating and then shutting my desktop down.
There is no leakage, and I am unsure what I can do or if I can do anything at all. In my windows vista bios, I have the fans set on smartfan. Can someone offer me some advice. thanks
9 answers Last reply
More about domino coolit
  1. Hi.

1- Do u get the beeping at the boot up? or when u are in Windows.
    2- Check the alarm configuration in the BIOS.
    3- Use HWmonitor to check the temps that u get in windows (if u can log in)
  2. I have another post "beeping more frequent" - which elaborates more and is hopefully more helpful. I have limited pc knowledge and am learning as I go. I basically just need to know if it is the domino coolit causing the problems or any other setting/application issue.
    I have three fans installed - two on each side and one in the front. These seem to be working okay. It is overclocked to 2.93
  3. The coolIT isn't the source of ur problem, must be something else.
  4. saint19 said:
    The coolIT isn't the source of ur problem, must be something else.

What else could it be?
    I have reset the bios to default? I have checked the fan settings and the psu is not overheating.
    The lcd screen on the coolit domino system has the pump -------- , according to the booklet supplied
    this is a fault with the pump - failure or otherwise.
    Are there any other bios settings relating to the cpu or anything which has a possible link to a potential
    problem that I need to check. Should I consider another cooling system?
    I could just send it back to canada, because it is under warranty, but this would be a huge delay
    and not really cost worthy for me. This is an alien environment, as I was a mac man, so yeah I am
    frustrated. Thanks -
  5. Well, if the manual says that is a problem with the LCS return it and get sometime better like a Hyper 212+, Titan Fenrir, Megahalems or NH-D14
  6. saint19 said:
    Well, if the manual says that is a problem with the LCS return it and get sometime better like a Hyper 212+, Titan Fenrir, Megahalems or NH-D14

Yeah, I will return it. Which of these systems listed would be your preference.
  7. Well for price/performance the Hyper 212+ is a very solid option.

The Titan Fenrir is one of the best in the $70 range but if u want the best the NH-D14 is the way to go for $80 or more.
  8. Thanks for the advice. I did some research and I kept coming back to the coolermaster v10 or the newer v6gt. I know these are more pricey - but I am looking at the long term. The v10 is about 235.00, but I can live with this. My alienware should fit the v10 and it will be an improvement from the noisy - overheated domino coolit alc. I will look into the NH-D14 - cheers.
  9. Any time, that's why we are here.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows Vista