shesalright

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
I am getting a beeping sound with my domino coolit alc system and it is overheating and then shutting my desktop down.
There is no leakage, and I am unsure what I can do or if I can do anything at all. In my windows vista bios, I have the fans set on smartfan. Can someone offer me some advice. thanks

shesalright

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
I have another post "beeping more frequent" - which elaborates more and is hopefully more helpful. I have limited pc knowledge and am learning as I go. I basically just need to know if it is the domino coolit causing the problems or any other setting/application issue.
I have three fans installed - two on each side and one in the front. These seem to be working okay. It is overclocked to 2.93

shesalright

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010

What else could it be?
I have reset the bios to default? I have checked the fan settings and the psu is not overheating.
The lcd screen on the coolit domino system has the pump -------- , according to the booklet supplied
this is a fault with the pump - failure or otherwise.
Are there any other bios settings relating to the cpu or anything which has a possible link to a potential
problem that I need to check. Should I consider another cooling system?
I could just send it back to canada, because it is under warranty, but this would be a huge delay
and not really cost worthy for me. This is an alien environment, as I was a mac man, so yeah I am
frustrated. Thanks -

shesalright

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010

Yeah, I will return it. Which of these systems listed would be your preference.

shesalright

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
Thanks for the advice. I did some research and I kept coming back to the coolermaster v10 or the newer v6gt. I know these are more pricey - but I am looking at the long term. The v10 is about 235.00, but I can live with this. My alienware should fit the v10 and it will be an improvement from the noisy - overheated domino coolit alc. I will look into the NH-D14 - cheers.

TRENDING THREADS