Please help me to reinstall hpzjrd01.dll

gooberbear

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
my internet is not working and i think its because the hpzjrd01.dll has been corrupt or deleted or somthing. im trying to reinstall it to see dat might be the cause that my computer is not letting me on the internet and the caution sign keeps popping up between the two computers icon. but dont kno how to reinstall it can need help yikes, please help me.

gooberbear

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009

i dont have a printer or a scanner so wut other option could i use

gooberbear

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009

im not trying to repost it so many times i dont kno how to use this site dont kno much bout it just created a profile so i can get answers on my questions. im new so work with me here lol..

I'm trying to help you, and I'm trying to give you some advice about using forums in a way that is considerate to other users. You can ignore the help and advice if you wish - it's up to you.

As a first step I would suggest that you Google HPHMON.06.EXE to fnd out what the program that isn't working is used for. If you do you'll find that it is part of the HP Photosmart software. You may not have a HP printer, but is it possible that at some time in the past such a printer was installed on this computer?

I really can't help more than that, so I'm going to bow out now.

gooberbear

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009

my internet isnt working but it shows fully connected with comcast and my ip address starts with a 169 but my cpu dont want to release it so i can use a new one and where it says local area connestion on the two cpu icons on the lower right corner of ur cpu it keeps poppin up the caution simple between the two cpu icons and im wondering what is causing that to happen..