I want the theme song to RCT2

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2004 12:30:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon,rec.roller-coaster (More info?)

I can't find my RCT2 CD, but I want to play it so I can record the theme
song from the title screen.

Doesn't anyone here already have just the theme song ripped or recorded
and would be able to give it to me somehow?

-DJ

--
Remove the TRIMBRAKES to reply

More about : theme song rct2

Anonymous
June 18, 2004 4:34:15 PM

DJ Wiza wrote:

> I can't find my RCT2 CD, but I want to play it so I can record the theme
> song from the title screen.
>
> Doesn't anyone here already have just the theme song ripped or recorded
> and would be able to give it to me somehow?
>
> -DJ

In Rollercoaster Tycoon 1, all the music was stored as .wav files on the CD,
which were renamed to .dat. If you can't find the CD though, it's not much
use to you.
--
"We are now approaching Paisley Gilmour Street"
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

DJ Wiza wrote:

> I can't find my RCT2 CD, but I want to play it so I can record the theme
> song from the title screen.

> Doesn't anyone here already have just the theme song ripped or recorded
> and would be able to give it to me somehow?

Why would you want that horrible music? It makes me cry.

-kipross
June 18, 2004 4:39:20 PM

DJ Wiza wrote:
> Doesn't anyone here already have just the theme song ripped or recorded
> and would be able to give it to me somehow?
If someone on broadband would kindly do this, it's called css17.dat in the
Data folder of the CD. It's a .wav file. I would, but I'm on 56k and it's a
large file.
--
"We are now approaching Paisley Gilmour Street"
Anonymous
June 19, 2004 2:45:08 AM

kipross wrote:
> Why would you want that horrible music? It makes me cry.

yeah, RCT1 had a much better theme tune.
--
"We are now approaching Paisley Gilmour Street"
September 17, 2011 2:40:06 AM

if u want to download it log in the email maravis@hotmail.co.nz
the password is 123asd456
then open the email and download :wahoo:
!