Accessing the European servers?

Just curious - is there any way to access the european servers? I got
to know some players from France while they had to use ours, and was
wondering...

On 29 Apr 2005 21:25:38 -0700, "MarkH10178"
<MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Just curious - is there any way to access the european servers? I got
>to know some players from France while they had to use ours, and was
>wondering...

First you buy a copy of the European edition....

--
Dark Tyger

Stop the madness! (Marvel Vs Cryptic Studios petition)
http://www.petitiononline.com/marvscoh/petition.html

Hey, everyone else is doing it. Free iPod:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15728814

"Dark Tyger" <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in message
| On 29 Apr 2005 21:25:38 -0700, "MarkH10178"
| <MarkHammerschmidt@yahoo.com> wrote:
|
| >Just curious - is there any way to access the european servers? I got
| >to know some players from France while they had to use ours, and was
| >wondering...
|
| First you buy a copy of the European edition....

(2) Steal Underpants
(3) ???
(4) PROFIT!!!