Sign in with
Your question

Windows Picture and Fax Viewer

Last response: in Windows XP
November 28, 2009 12:41:54 AM

I was using Windows Picture & Fax Viewer to preview and rotate pictures. A dialog box came up and asked if I wanted my action to be saved to the file (i.e. when I rotate, if I want the rotated image to overwrite the existing image). The dialog box also had a check box at the bottom stating to check this box if I did not want to be asked this question each time I perform this action.

In fact, I do want to be asked each time, however I accidentally clicked the check box and now it never asks me. The image will rotate, but the saved file is never updated. Is there a way to get restore the original WPFV setting so it will ask me again? I have tried disabling and enabling as suggested here: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_p.htm#xp_pictureandf.... However, this did not solve my problem.
January 29, 2010 6:48:43 PM

Still hoping for a solution to my question and since I hadn't received any replies, thought I would reply in hopes that someone out there would reread my question and have a solution. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
m
l
!