Outlook Express

I use several identities in OE6 and when I switch from one identity to
another a window appears advising that OE can compact messages to save disk
space.
Although I check the "Do not show this message again" box and close the
window the same window appears every time I swith identities.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to stop this annoying window from
appearing.

Thanks
--
The Tokolosh Man

OE6-specific newsgroup:
OE Newsreader
or
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&lang=en&cr=US
Web Newsreader

tokolosh wrote:
> I use several identities in OE6 and when I switch from one identity to
> another a window appears advising that OE can compact messages to
> save disk space.
> Although I check the "Do not show this message again" box and close
> the window the same window appears every time I swith identities.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions how to stop this annoying window from
> appearing.
>
> Thanks

Had the same problem, i just let it win. Just push the button and stop the
war

Jayso

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)