Outlook Express

I use several identities in OE6 and when I switch from one identity to
another a window appears advising that OE can compact messages to save disk
space.
Although I check the "Do not show this message again" box and close the
window the same window appears every time I swith identities.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to stop this annoying window from
appearing.

Thanks
--
The Tokolosh Man
2 answers Last reply

    OE6-specific newsgroup:
    OE Newsreader
    or
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress&lang=en&cr=US
    Web Newsreader

    tokolosh wrote:
    > I use several identities in OE6 and when I switch from one identity to
    > another a window appears advising that OE can compact messages to
    > save disk space.
    > Although I check the "Do not show this message again" box and close
    > the window the same window appears every time I swith identities.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions how to stop this annoying window from
    > appearing.
    >
    > Thanks

    Had the same problem, i just let it win. Just push the button and stop the
    war

    Jayso

    Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
    Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
    jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

    "tokolosh" <tokolosh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I use several identities in OE6 and when I switch from one identity to
    > another a window appears advising that OE can compact messages to save
    > disk
    > space.
    > Although I check the "Do not show this message again" box and close the
    > window the same window appears every time I swith identities.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions how to stop this annoying window from
    > appearing.
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > The Tokolosh Man