Folder View Fix

Hi, A while ago I posted a question about folder views that kept
changing to default seetings. Someone was kind enough to repond with a
link to a site that allowed me to change the max number of tracked
folders to about 8000 or so. I have lost the info.

Would someone be kind enough to repost the info?

Thanks,

- Tim -
3 answers Last reply
More about folder view

    Hi

    Try this link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 2 - left hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "Tim" <tim@tim.tim> wrote in message

    > Hi, A while ago I posted a question about folder views that kept
    > changing to default seetings. Someone was kind enough to repond with a
    > link to a site that allowed me to change the max number of tracked
    > folders to about 8000 or so. I have lost the info.
    >
    > Would someone be kind enough to repost the info?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > - Tim -

    That's The One!

    Thanks a lot! I appreciate the fast response.

    - Tim -

    In article <OnwNEcAeFHA.1448@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, willdenny@mvps.org
    says...

    > Hi
    >
    > Try this link to Kelly's web site:
    >
    > Line 2 - left hand side

    You're welcome.

    --

    > That's The One!
    >
    > Thanks a lot! I appreciate the fast response.
    >
    > - Tim -
    >

    > In article <OnwNEcAeFHA.1448@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, willdenny@mvps.org
    > says...
    >>
    >> Hi