Folder View Fix

June 23, 2005 4:06:49 PM

Hi, A while ago I posted a question about folder views that kept
changing to default seetings. Someone was kind enough to repond with a
link to a site that allowed me to change the max number of tracked
folders to about 8000 or so. I have lost the info.

Would someone be kind enough to repost the info?

Thanks,

- Tim -

More about : folder view fix

Anonymous
June 23, 2005 8:19:45 PM

Hi

Try this link to Kelly's web site:

Line 2 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

"Tim" <tim@tim.tim> wrote in message

> Hi, A while ago I posted a question about folder views that kept
> changing to default seetings. Someone was kind enough to repond with a
> link to a site that allowed me to change the max number of tracked
> folders to about 8000 or so. I have lost the info.
>
> Would someone be kind enough to repost the info?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Tim -

June 23, 2005 8:19:46 PM

That's The One!

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the fast response.

- Tim -

In article <OnwNEcAeFHA.1448@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>, willdenny@mvps.org
says...

> Hi