Trainers & Addons

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2004 12:06:46 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Just wanted to let u know that we always made Trainers and addons for
RCT and RCT2 and we sure will be making the same for RCT3 as soon as
the game will be out u will be able to find addons or trainers with us
at http://www.chronowerx.org one of our employees has signed up for
beta testing at atari for rct3 because of this we can already start
working on addons and trainers for the game while still in beta stage.

More about : trainers addons

June 15, 2004 12:28:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Something tells me that violates the beta testing agreement your
employee has with Atari...

--Bryan

On 6/14/2004 8:06 AM cyberops@home.nl let loose a lemur across the
keyboard and it typed:

> Just wanted to let u know that we always made Trainers and addons for
> RCT and RCT2 and we sure will be making the same for RCT3 as soon as
> the game will be out u will be able to find addons or trainers with us
> at http://www.chronowerx.org one of our employees has signed up for
> beta testing at atari for rct3 because of this we can already start
> working on addons and trainers for the game while still in beta stage.

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Trees? | "Ho, Ho, Ho!" Santa *
* Take it out! | accused as he went *
* (Damn Viruses!) | through his list. *