PNY VERTO 8800 GTS 640MB

merwan

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2007
CAN SOMEONE FIND ME LINK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT- A REVIEW PLEASE?

i been looking with no sucess and i will soon recieve this order. i would like to read the review to get piece of mind. please dont send a review from another manufactuerer cause thats the stage im at. thank you

All of the reviews I have seen have been somewhat generic :

It's clocked at....
It has 640 megs of memory....
It's big............

No help at all really, the user reviews at most sites are very good.
I've been looking because I can get this card for the same price as an eVGA 320m, and for that price it would be great in my back up machine.

Edit; Yay, I'm a member :)

blade85

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2006
oh come on merwan....a 10 second search on google can give you the sites you want :p

its a 8800 GTS, so just search for a review on those. The different companies will perform pretty similar to each other +- a few fps here and there depending on if they oc their products as standard.

and if you want reviews by people who bought one...again googl it...it took me 5 seconds to find a whole list of sites with reviews by the public.

haywood

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2006
I have been running a PNY 8800GTS since January with nary a problem. Even overclocked a little but it blows through my games so easily I don't do that any more.

PSYCHoHoLiC

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
I love my PNY 8800gts 640mb.. stable, and clocks like a dream.. I've tested it in 3dmark 2006 loops at 675/2080 with no probs.. running everyday at 621/1880.

merwan

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2007
blade, i wanted to look for a PNY specifically because i wanted to read a bit about what the box looks like, whats in it, this and that. i know the specs core clock and all that similar.

for example when i got the PSU just a week ago, i found a cool review telling you exactly what to expect in the box and all that. they were totally right lol. (cooler master igreen 500W PSU)

its not essential to find the site, its just that im bored and i like these reading this kind of reviews before the product comes.

anyways not long now, eithier ill get it tomorrow or after tomorrow hopefully. yepeeeeeeeeeee, so excited.