Sign in with
Your question

Intrusion detection software

Last response: in Windows Vista
July 6, 2010 6:34:24 PM

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is some of the best intrusion detection software out there for vista 32-bit. Free if possible. I had my credit card charged nearly $400 last week and I want to make sure no one is getting into my computer. I already had to wait a week for the claim department to send a letter so I could sign it and send it back. Sorry just venting my anger. Anyway it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
July 7, 2010 1:57:29 AM

knazgul said:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is some of the best intrusion detection software out there for vista 32-bit. Free if possible. I had my credit card charged nearly $400 last week and I want to make sure no one is getting into my computer. I already had to wait a week for the claim department to send a letter so I could sign it and send it back. Sorry just venting my anger. Anyway it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I have always liked outpost security suite.

http://www.agnitum.com/purchase/security-suite/

Powerful, light on resources, and inexpensive.
m
l
July 7, 2010 1:14:10 PM

Ax3soft Sax2 is a professional intrusion detection and prevention software used to detect intrusion and attacks, analyze and manage your network which excels at real-time packet capture, 24/7 network monitor, advanced protocol analysis and automatic expert detection.
m
l
July 8, 2010 10:06:10 AM

Thanks guys, I will give them a try.
m
l
!