Error while deleting partition

kalev

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
Hi Guys, i got some problem with my HDD.. Im using windows 7 OS, I have 2 different Hard Disk 1 is for OS 40 gig and 2nd 80gig is for my files, problem is the second HDD have a partition of 11gig and 69gig, i use it previously for my XP OS.. now im trying to re size my partion in 2nd hdd im trying to make 11gig into like 25gig up.. and this is what ive done.. i partition my 69gig to 20-49 and i try to delete 30gig so that i can merge 11 gig and 20 gig..when i delete the 20gig it become free space. and when i try to merge 11 and 20gig i cant their is no function of extend in 11gig partition, and then when i try to make new simple volume in that 20gig i deleted it shows an error of "Their is not enough space on the disk to perform this operation".. now i lost 20gig in my HDD.. pls help. I cant find a way anywhere in the net.

G

This topic has been moved from the section Business Computing to section Windows 7 by Grumpy9117

kalev

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2011
Hey Guys thanks for the time you spent answering my Questions, I already solve my own problem.. I use third party partition app.. Thanks anyway.