dark115

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2006
Hey i had a real quick question hopefully someone will be able to help me out. I have had a set of Logitech 5.1 speakers (link at bottom) for awhile now but have never had a proper place to put them. But now i have the chance to set them up the correct way. My question is are there audio extension cables for PC speaker systems? And if there are can anyone direct me to a website or a store that might have them. I have been looking on google for awhile now and can only find regular audio extension cables. Any help would be awesome thanks!!!!

nh484000

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2006
Hey, I have the same speakers as you. I went to bestbuy and got 2 felmale RCA extendtions (they are in the car audio) and just a 20 foot RCA audio cable. (BestBuy too)

Then I used the rear speakers for the fronts bc the cables are longer and the fronts with the cable extendtions for the rear.

dark115

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2006
Hey guys thanks for all the help!!! I actually went to Best Buy yesterday and found RCA extension cables (they werent in the car audio section but thats ok :wink: ). They were really cheap too, $3.84 for 20ft so for only $18.49 for one hundred feet. So now all i have to do is go to home depot and try to find some small shelfs that will go up in the corners of my room about 6-7 feet or i will attempt to make them. Well thanks again guys!!!