download rct 2

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)

greetz
6 answers Last reply
More about download
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    yeah u can buy it :)

    jax

    come on then if you think ya hard enough :)
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    > can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)

    Dude, (or whatever the hell you are) if you must be a pirate.. don't
    be so stupid about it.
    You will get no help here. Try a binary group.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    thank you losers for your answer
    it's the first time that i use a newsgroup
    i was not aware that all of you get anry about my question
    now you make my little son of 6 upset

    thank you all
    greetz maui-waui

    "No One" <Get_Bent@jsnmfm.com> wrote in message

    > > can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)
    > >

    > Dude, (or whatever the hell you are) if you must be a pirate.. don't
    > be so stupid about it.
    > You will get no help here. Try a binary group.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    So you're raising a little pirate too? What scum you must be.

    "maui waui" <frans1966@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > thank you losers for your answer
    > it's the first time that i use a newsgroup
    > i was not aware that all of you get anry about my question
    > now you make my little son of 6 upset
    >
    > thank you all
    > greetz maui-waui
    >

    > "No One" <Get_Bent@jsnmfm.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)
    > > >

    > > Dude, (or whatever the hell you are) if you must be a pirate.. don't
    > > be so stupid about it.
    > > You will get no help here. Try a binary group.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:15:48 +0200, maui waui wrote:

    > thank you all

    You're welcome - you got exactly what you deserved ...

    --

    ]- "I am not young enough to know everything."
    ]- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

    Why is he upset ,because he found out that his father is too cheap to buy
    him a game?
    Like to hear what you told him whether it was the truth or a lie!
    "maui waui" <frans1966@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > thank you losers for your answer
    > it's the first time that i use a newsgroup
    > i was not aware that all of you get anry about my question
    > now you make my little son of 6 upset
    >
    > thank you all
    > greetz maui-waui
    >

    > "No One" <Get_Bent@jsnmfm.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)
    > > >

    > > Dude, (or whatever the hell you are) if you must be a pirate.. don't
    > > be so stupid about it.
    > > You will get no help here. Try a binary group.

Download Games Video Games