download rct 2

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)

greetz

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)

Dude, (or whatever the hell you are) if you must be a pirate.. don't
be so stupid about it.
You will get no help here. Try a binary group.

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

thank you losers for your answer
it's the first time that i use a newsgroup
i was not aware that all of you get anry about my question
now you make my little son of 6 upset

thank you all
greetz maui-waui

"No One" <Get_Bent@jsnmfm.com> wrote in message

> > can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)
> >

> Dude, (or whatever the hell you are) if you must be a pirate.. don't
> be so stupid about it.
> You will get no help here. Try a binary group.

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

So you're raising a little pirate too? What scum you must be.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:15:48 +0200, maui waui wrote:

> thank you all

You're welcome - you got exactly what you deserved ...

--

]- "I am not young enough to know everything."
]- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Why is he upset ,because he found out that his father is too cheap to buy
him a game?
Like to hear what you told him whether it was the truth or a lie!
"maui waui" <frans1966@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> thank you losers for your answer
> it's the first time that i use a newsgroup
> i was not aware that all of you get anry about my question
> now you make my little son of 6 upset
>
> thank you all
> greetz maui-waui
>

> "No One" <Get_Bent@jsnmfm.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > can somebody tell me where i can download rct 2 (full)
> > >

> > Dude, (or whatever the hell you are) if you must be a pirate.. don't
> > be so stupid about it.
> > You will get no help here. Try a binary group.

Latest posts