OTA antennas

Last response: in Home Theatre
March 1, 2005 7:07:39 PM

I have HD signals coming at me from 2 directions. Instead of a rotar I would
like to use 2 different antenae. Is combining them at the STB just a case of
using a splitter in reverse, or is that too easy! If so, what will I need.

More about : ota antennas

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 10:21:17 PM

Roy Smith wrote:

> I have HD signals coming at me from 2 directions. Instead of a rotar I would
> like to use 2 different antenae. Is combining them at the STB just a case of
> using a splitter in reverse, or is that too easy! If so, what will I need.

Do a Google search on TV Signal Combiners......

'Something like a TV Signal Splitter'....

I've never used nor seen one...

I do not know what their 'Down Side' is...
Anonymous
March 2, 2005 8:46:34 AM

This is a complex subject, a splitter or an antenna coupler might work
depending on your location. You might need an A/B switch. Review the antenna
area in the AVS forum.

--

!