ride the coasters

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

The other day I was browsing the net when I found a program that let you
ride the roller coasters you made. Is that program any good. And where can
I find it to download it? Thanks.

-Scott

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

"Scott Hastings" <scottjhas84@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:<10h57jth157m520@corp.supernews.com>...
> The other day I was browsing the net when I found a program that let you
> ride the roller coasters you made. Is that program any good. And where can
> I find it to download it? Thanks.
>
> -Scott

Why bother? In about two months, RCT3 will be released with that
EXACT feature, and you'll be able to load RCT1&2 tracks into it. I
was very skeptical about RCT3, because the 3d feature and ride your
own rides was enough for me to want it. But reading the FAQ, looking
at screenshots, and other features has made me want this release even
more. I'd say wait it out.