Is RCT2 worth buying?

Last response: in Video Games
August 23, 2004 5:22:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I have RCT1 and enjoy it alot. Is it worth my while to buy RCT2 (is it any
good?), or should I just stay with RCT1?

More about : rct2 worth buying

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:18:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

In article <20040822212219.23846.00004520@mb-m28.aol.com>,
freebyluck@aol.comnojunk says...
> I have RCT1 and enjoy it alot. Is it worth my while to buy RCT2 (is it any
> good?), or should I just stay with RCT1?

Yes, it's worth buying, but hang on, RCT2 deluxe is due for release in a
couple of months, not got details on it yet though, but I'd guess it will
prolly include the 2 expansion packs for 1 price...

--
LittleMissMikey

I make jokes for my own benefit...
Don't feel obliged to laugh...
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 6:05:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Thanks. :)
Related resources
September 2, 2004 1:29:37 PM

freebyluck@aol.comnojunk (Mr. Moe) wrote in message news:<20040823220552.04299.00003633@mb-m15.aol.com>...
> Thanks. :)

Just wait a few months for RCT3. From what I've seen it will be FAR
SUPERIOR to RCT2.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 7:12:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Thanks.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 11:47:35 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> > Thanks. :)
>
> Just wait a few months for RCT3. From what I've seen it will be FAR
> SUPERIOR to RCT2.

The rumor I read is that the RCT-3 demo will be released Sept 12th. I
hope so.

I wanna mess with that demo!!
!