Is RCT2 worth buying?

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I have RCT1 and enjoy it alot. Is it worth my while to buy RCT2 (is it any
good?), or should I just stay with RCT1?
5 answers Last reply
More about rct2 worth buying
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    In article <20040822212219.23846.00004520@mb-m28.aol.com>,
    freebyluck@aol.comnojunk says...
    > I have RCT1 and enjoy it alot. Is it worth my while to buy RCT2 (is it any
    > good?), or should I just stay with RCT1?

    Yes, it's worth buying, but hang on, RCT2 deluxe is due for release in a
    couple of months, not got details on it yet though, but I'd guess it will
    prolly include the 2 expansion packs for 1 price...

    --
    LittleMissMikey

    I make jokes for my own benefit...
    Don't feel obliged to laugh...
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Thanks. :)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    freebyluck@aol.comnojunk (Mr. Moe) wrote in message news:<20040823220552.04299.00003633@mb-m15.aol.com>...
    > Thanks. :)

    Just wait a few months for RCT3. From what I've seen it will be FAR
    SUPERIOR to RCT2.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Thanks.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    > > Thanks. :)
    >
    > Just wait a few months for RCT3. From what I've seen it will be FAR
    > SUPERIOR to RCT2.

    The rumor I read is that the RCT-3 demo will be released Sept 12th. I
    hope so.

    I wanna mess with that demo!!

Games Video Games