Game won't launch

jeff

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

After some period of time without RCT II installed on my computer, I
reloaded the game. It installed great, and I opened it up and it was just
like I remembered.

I am experiencing a new problem now. After the install, the game runs fine
for the first time. However, after I exit and close the game, I cannot get
it to launch again. I double click the desktop icon, and the busy cursor
appears for a few seconds, then it goes away.

Weird part is, in my tasks, it shows the game running, but it never
launches.
I am using winxp pro as the OS. I have also tried to set it to run in 98
mode, but no help.

Anyone have any ideas what could cause this?
Thanks in advance
Jeff

jeff

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Ok. I have found that installing a patch cured this problem. If anyone was
interested.
Jeff