my new RCT site

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi everybody, I just launched my new RCT site. "Moe's RCT WebPark". It mainly
deals with what I do with my RCT game. I put some parks I saved, some track
designs I made, and hope to put other surprises as I find or create them. I
thought it would be neat to share what I made with my game with everyone. I
hope you enjoy it, and I hope I'll be able to make it better as time goes by. I
also hope that it will be just a little bit different from all the other RCT
websites out there. It IS a work in progress. I also want to thank everyone
here at this newsgroup that have been so helpful to me. :)

Moe's Rollercoaster Tycoon WebPark
http://tycoon04.tripod.com/RCT/index.htm

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> Hi everybody, I just launched my new RCT site. "Moe's RCT WebPark". It mainly
> deals with what I do with my RCT game. I put some parks I saved, some track
> designs I made, and hope to put other surprises as I find or create them. I
> thought it would be neat to share what I made with my game with everyone. I
> hope you enjoy it, and I hope I'll be able to make it better as time goes by. I
> also hope that it will be just a little bit different from all the other RCT
> websites out there. It IS a work in progress. I also want to thank everyone
> here at this newsgroup that have been so helpful to me. :)
>
> Moe's Rollercoaster Tycoon WebPark
> http://tycoon04.tripod.com/RCT/index.htm

Looking cool. Good start. :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

>Hi everybody, I just launched my new RCT site. "Moe's RCT WebPark".

Good job! :)