Palm Zire 31

Tags:
December 9, 2004 5:21:51 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Consdiering this as a gift for an 11 year old. It can play MP3s which is
good, but how useful would it be at movies (mostly just mpegs or avis of
wrestling, though large enough to have to play from a memory card)?

And would it multi task MP3 playback with using other applications? I heard
that some plams didn't do this a while back and am not sure of this model's
release date. We're only looking at fairly basic games and the like, but it
would need to do it.

Thanks if you can help!

RED

More about : palm zire

December 15, 2004 5:00:33 AM

"Red" <no@thank.you> wrote in message
> Consdiering this as a gift for an 11 year old. It can play MP3s which is
> good, but how useful would it be at movies (mostly just mpegs or avis of
> wrestling, though large enough to have to play from a memory card)?
>
> And would it multi task MP3 playback with using other applications? I
heard
> that some plams didn't do this a while back and am not sure of this
model's
> release date. We're only looking at fairly basic games and the like, but
it
> would need to do it.
>
> Thanks if you can help!
>
> RED