creating scenarios

Last response: in Video Games
September 3, 2004 7:14:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I know how to create tracks, and saved game files, but how do you create a
scenario?

More about : creating scenarios

Anonymous
September 4, 2004 8:15:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

In article <20040902231409.11054.00000119@mb-m14.aol.com>,
freebyluck@aol.comnojunk says...
> I know how to create tracks, and saved game files, but how do you create a
> scenario?

May sound like a dumb question, but is that in RCT1 or RCT2?

--
LittleMissMikey
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

RCT1, sorry about that.
September 7, 2004 4:28:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

In article <20040905225840.07384.00000480@mb-m29.aol.com>,
freebyluck@aol.comnojunk says...
> RCT1, sorry about that.

RCT1 does not have a scenario editor, though there are some 3rd party
programs to do the trick. You'll find them with any search engine. Some
of them need a patch to be made to RCT1, only other people who have
installed this patch will be able to play your scenarios.

Personally I'd recomend you buy RCT2, it has a scenario editor built in.

--
LittleMissMikey
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Thanks again for your valuable information. :)
!