creating scenarios

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I know how to create tracks, and saved game files, but how do you create a
scenario?
4 answers Last reply
More about creating scenarios
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    In article <20040902231409.11054.00000119@mb-m14.aol.com>,
    freebyluck@aol.comnojunk says...
    > I know how to create tracks, and saved game files, but how do you create a
    > scenario?

    May sound like a dumb question, but is that in RCT1 or RCT2?

    --
    LittleMissMikey
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    RCT1, sorry about that.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    In article <20040905225840.07384.00000480@mb-m29.aol.com>,
    freebyluck@aol.comnojunk says...
    > RCT1, sorry about that.

    RCT1 does not have a scenario editor, though there are some 3rd party
    programs to do the trick. You'll find them with any search engine. Some
    of them need a patch to be made to RCT1, only other people who have
    installed this patch will be able to play your scenarios.

    Personally I'd recomend you buy RCT2, it has a scenario editor built in.

    --
    LittleMissMikey
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Thanks again for your valuable information. :)

Games Video Games