Access Permissions

When I try to access my desktop from my laptop and desktop to laptop, I keep
getting a message that says that I do not have access permissions to network
resources. I set up my network, enabled file/printer sharing, and configured
firewalls to allow the network. My network has been working fine for about a
year now until just recently. (I didn't install anything new, and I keep both
computers updated everyday.) How do I give access permissions, or how can I
fix this? If anyone can help, please do. Thanks.

xtrememjy <xtrememjy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I try to access my desktop from my laptop and desktop to laptop, I keep
>getting a message that says that I do not have access permissions to network
>resources.

Try this: "Troubleshooting Home Networking in Windows XP"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308007).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233