Pocket PC/Palm PAD with voice recording/playback

December 9, 2004 1:31:22 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi:

I am looking for a pocket PC or Palm OS PDA to do voice recording and
playback without plugin or external speaker. What is the good option
without paying too much (< $300).

Thanks
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 11:52:06 AM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

9 Dec 2004 10:31:22 -0800, JustABuyer:

> Hi:
>
> I am looking for a pocket PC or Palm OS PDA to do voice recording and
> playback without plugin or external speaker. What is the good option
> without paying too much (< $300).
>
> Thanks

AFAIK all PDAs have that capability. M$'s directives for PocketPC says
that they must have a 5th hardware key which is normally routet to
audio recorder by default. And since all PDAs have a built-in speaker
it shouldn't be too hard for you to find a suitable one.
I have an iPaq 1930. It doesn't come with WLAN or BT but I didn't need
that in the first place anyway. I got it for a bit over 200¤ at an
internet store (normal price was 300).
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."