Does Toshiba satellite L510 can support windows 8??? plz reply fast

Solution
Hi,

Can you please specify the configuration of your laptop. You can visit Microsoft's official website to view the minimum hardware requirements for installing Windows 8.

If the provided hardware requirements meet with your laptop, you can go ahead with the installation of Windows 8 on your laptop.

As far as i know, it comes in 3 models. the starting model has dual core of 2Ghz and 2 GB of RAM. Although you can install Windows 8, it will reduce the system speed and probably you would not get smooth functioning of Windows 8.

On other models you can install Windows 8 without any hesitation.

Let me know if this helps.
Hi,

Can you please specify the configuration of your laptop. You can visit Microsoft's official website to view the minimum hardware requirements for installing Windows 8.

If the provided hardware requirements meet with your laptop, you can go ahead with the installation of Windows 8 on your laptop.

As far as i know, it comes in 3 models. the starting model has dual core of 2Ghz and 2 GB of RAM. Although you can install Windows 8, it will reduce the system speed and probably you would not get smooth functioning of Windows 8.

On other models you can install Windows 8 without any hesitation.

Let me know if this helps.

Solution