Motorola A925 device detection

December 11, 2004 6:47:56 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

Hi,
I have installed the windows xp driver for motorola a925 and
connected the device through USB. when i run the program (that comes in
the CD given with the mobile phone)in my computer, i can't see the
device in the list. At the same time, i tried to use the 'sync' option
given in my mobile phone but invain.
can i get a solution from u guys.
thanks in advance.

shar.
Anonymous
December 18, 2004 11:03:50 PM

Archived from groups: comp.sys.handhelds (More info?)

You need to disconnect and reboot the telephone
then reconnect

and with Windows task manger kill mRuteruntime.exe which blocks the USB
com port

Just using the A925 as a modem for several hours
and it is fine and stable on the Danish 3G net

Hugh W
!