mycomputerbroke

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2007
Hello, I have come to this forum for a last resort before I trash my computer,
I have a dell inspiron e1505 media computer.
Here's my story;
The other day I left my computer on all night when I woke it from standby i noticed that the graphics looked funny and the text was changed so I restarted my computer and went on with my day , But I noticed it took VERY long for it too boot up and responds very slowly I just sat and watched it boot, watched all my security boot and started Itunes, But this time Itunes gave me A message stating that there was an error in my audio configuration?
So I hit they hotpannel on the keyboard for turn up volume and all my computer gave me was a loud Beep. So im thinking great just great , I ran Avg, Avast, And adaware, Avast came up clean along with Adaware BUT avg said that kernel.dll has been changed , Other than that, nothing so Now im wonder what am I dealing with?
So I went to house call and scaned my computer 3 times , First time came up with a "hacking tool and greyware" after I cleaned them I got nothing from the next two scans, And yet after all this I try to launch Windows defender and get another error message from it.
So I know im hacked or bombed but I dont know how to pull myself out of it One last try to save my computer I ran registry booster, found 118 errors and I tried to repair but it freezes?So heres my audio driver name and Info; Sigmatel High def CODEC,Location 65535 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus)Driver version 5.10.0.4995
Under details tab it has
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801BD&REV_1022\4&2973568E&0&0001
Now my computer is making tons of beeps all the time and wont stop, no music....ughhhh
Please help
:(
I cant restore the driver...repair it.... or let alone do anything to it
If you want I can post the dll info for the kernel.dll file

mycomputerbroke

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2007
Hello, I have come to this forum for a last resort before I trash my computer,
I have a dell inspiron e1505 media computer.
Here's my story;
The other day I left my computer on all night when I woke it from standby i noticed that the graphics looked funny and the text was changed so I restarted my computer and went on with my day , But I noticed it took VERY long for it too boot up and responds very slowly I just sat and watched it boot, watched all my security boot and started Itunes, But this time Itunes gave me A message stating that there was an error in my audio configuration?
So I hit they hotpannel on the keyboard for turn up volume and all my computer gave me was a loud Beep. So im thinking great just great , I ran Avg, Avast, And adaware, Avast came up clean along with Adaware BUT avg said that kernel.dll has been changed , Other than that, nothing so Now im wonder what am I dealing with?
So I went to house call and scaned my computer 3 times , First time came up with a "hacking tool and greyware" after I cleaned them I got nothing from the next two scans, And yet after all this I try to launch Windows defender and get another error message from it.
So I know im hacked or bombed but I dont know how to pull myself out of it One last try to save my computer I ran registry booster, found 118 errors and I tried to repair but it freezes?So heres my audio driver name and Info; Sigmatel High def CODEC,Location 65535 (Internal High Definition Audio Bus)Driver version 5.10.0.4995
Under details tab it has
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7690&SUBSYS_102801BD&REV_1022\4&2973568E&0&0001
Now my computer is making tons of beeps all the time and wont stop, no music....ughhhh
Please help
:(
I cant restore the driver...repair it.... or let alone do anything to it
If you want I can post the dll info for the kernel.dll file

I also have just installed K-lite codec pack but stilll Nothing but a bunch of beeps.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Why can't you do anything to the drivers? A re-install always works for me but if you can't do that...

Try a system sweeping tool for spyware and viruses if you have it. If that works then try re-installing the drivers through the control panel.