RCT3 : looks funky

Last response: in Video Games
September 28, 2004 12:07:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi Guys,

I finally managed to download the demo this morning and have played for 5
minutes. Looks really good ! I've done one coaster ride and it's pretty
impressive. I have to go now (work work work !!!) but I'm definitely
checking back tonight.

Now I know that I'll need loads of X-Mas holidays to play all those great
games coming out this year...

Cheers and have a good one.
Pat

More about : rct3 funky

September 28, 2004 11:27:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Where was the demo?

Matthew
"Patricia" <patricia.pen.grandschtroumpf@easynet.Be> wrote in message
> Hi Guys,
>
> I finally managed to download the demo this morning and have played for 5
> minutes. Looks really good ! I've done one coaster ride and it's pretty
> impressive. I have to go now (work work work !!!) but I'm definitely
> checking back tonight.
>
> Now I know that I'll need loads of X-Mas holidays to play all those great
> games coming out this year...
>
> Cheers and have a good one.
> Pat

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 1:24:03 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> Where was the demo?

rollercoastertycoon.com and several 'mirror's off that main site.

It's 184 megs.
October 3, 2004 3:10:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

--
Wow! Those grubs at the Golden Horseshoe Saloon are a good deal!
"Nothing" <nothing@nevermind.flesh> wrote in message

>> Where was the demo?
>

> rollercoastertycoon.com and several 'mirror's off that main site.
>
> It's 184 megs.

Did you ever get a copy? If not, e me your snail mail address and I'll zap
one out in Monday's mail run.
Anonymous
October 3, 2004 7:34:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> "Nothing" <nothing@nevermind.flesh> wrote in message
> >

> >> Where was the demo?
> >

> > rollercoastertycoon.com and several 'mirror's off that main site.
> >
> > It's 184 megs.
>
> Did you ever get a copy? If not, e me your snail mail address and I'll zap
> one out in Monday's mail run.

Yeah.. I got a copy. I still can't get it to run though. :/

Thanks for the offer though, Bill... :)
!