RCT3 : looks funky

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi Guys,

I finally managed to download the demo this morning and have played for 5
minutes. Looks really good ! I've done one coaster ride and it's pretty
impressive. I have to go now (work work work !!!) but I'm definitely
checking back tonight.

Now I know that I'll need loads of X-Mas holidays to play all those great
games coming out this year...

Cheers and have a good one.
Pat
4 answers Last reply
More about rct3 funky
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    Where was the demo?

    Matthew
    "Patricia" <patricia.pen.grandschtroumpf@easynet.Be> wrote in message
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I finally managed to download the demo this morning and have played for 5
    > minutes. Looks really good ! I've done one coaster ride and it's pretty
    > impressive. I have to go now (work work work !!!) but I'm definitely
    > checking back tonight.
    >
    > Now I know that I'll need loads of X-Mas holidays to play all those great
    > games coming out this year...
    >
    > Cheers and have a good one.
    > Pat

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    > Where was the demo?

    rollercoastertycoon.com and several 'mirror's off that main site.

    It's 184 megs.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    --
    Wow! Those grubs at the Golden Horseshoe Saloon are a good deal!
    "Nothing" <nothing@nevermind.flesh> wrote in message

    >> Where was the demo?
    >

    > rollercoastertycoon.com and several 'mirror's off that main site.
    >
    > It's 184 megs.

    Did you ever get a copy? If not, e me your snail mail address and I'll zap
    one out in Monday's mail run.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    > "Nothing" <nothing@nevermind.flesh> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> Where was the demo?
    > >

    > > rollercoastertycoon.com and several 'mirror's off that main site.
    > >
    > > It's 184 megs.
    >
    > Did you ever get a copy? If not, e me your snail mail address and I'll zap
    > one out in Monday's mail run.

    Yeah.. I got a copy. I still can't get it to run though. :/

    Thanks for the offer though, Bill... :)

Download Games Video Games