Eco Cars?! Where's the friggin' 2600 XT Review!

onestep

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2007
I don't care if there's a ferret flogging 2 dozen hamsters powering the engine under my car bonnet so long as I don't have to do a Fred Flintstone!

Not to belittle the ovoid egg car buying segment of society (i'll take 2 nissan!) but unless it's got a media PC with a 2600 XT powering it allowing me to play fear on my way to work (pedestrians = zombie thingies) I find that my attention is waning...

Come on guys i know we covered this a couple of nights ago but he does have a point are you lot doing a review or not.Are you waiting for something like maybee the gemini so you can cover the whole series.
Just drop in a quick reply let us know what is going on.
How about it?
Mactronix

james_8970

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2007
Ever since rumours serficed about the sale of TG, we haved seen less and less reviews. To the point where is pathetic, I really hope things change around here otherwise I'll find other place to read reviews on current or about to be released hardware.
James

cleeve

Illustrious
I know Darren Polkowski is working on the 2600/2400 review, he's doing some interesting stuff with the video testing I believe.

For the record, as far as the sale of Tom's goes - as far as I know it has changed almost nothing as far as US staff goes. Everybody's still here and working. :)

Everybody's still here and working. :)

Yeah, sure, ok! :twisted:
I believe the first part, but....... Slackers !! :wink:

Funny thing is for the first time in a long time I actually look forward to the THG review of the HD2600 series, because Darren did do a good thorough and more in depth job on the HD2900 last time.

I always like yours and Crash's reviews because they tend to look at what I'm interested in anyways, but the last HD2900 review surprised me from what had become lighter reviews, into something more meaty I actually direct people to (along with B3D, Xbit and The TechReport's).

I understand the Op's anxiousness, but if Darren's doing a bang-up job on it, then I'll appreciate that more than the majority of half-hearted, half-assed ones out there.

Belinda

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2004
Well what i want to know if this site is going doing general tech reviews of stuff, wheres the reviews for the semi pro steam iron which i'm in the market for.
I've seen all the usual reviews for cars, tv's, mp3 players etc etc but as yet no irons.
I demand see see a comparison chart of all the semi pro irons!!!