Does my samsung monitor have internal speakers

Hello,
i have a samsung SyncMaster 2333 monitor does it have internal speaeakers and if so why can't i get them to work?
4 answers Last reply
More about does samsung monitor internal speakers
  1. It does have speakers. How are you connecting to it?
  2. roncassle said:
    Hello,
    i have a samsung SyncMaster 2333 monitor does it have internal speaeakers and if so why can't i get them to work?


    What is your exact model?

    2333 series - some do have speakers and some don't.
    All u need is 3.5 audio cable...
  3. nikorr said:
    What is your exact model?

    2333 series - some do have speakers and some don't.
    All u need is 3.5 audio cable...
    http://www.av-cables.net/images/newimages/35mm-cables/27411.jpg

    As i look at my monitor is see only two places for plug in s with the exception of the power cord. The only one i have pluged in is the one that is labeld the D-Sub Cable, the other plug in is for the DVI Cable(listed as optional) and i have nothing pluged into it. I do not see anywhere that i can plug for speakers such as the 3.5 audiocables.
  4. roncassle said:
    As i look at my monitor is see only two places for plug in s with the exception of the power cord. The only one i have pluged in is the one that is labeld the D-Sub Cable, the other plug in is for the DVI Cable(listed as optional) and i have nothing pluged into it. I do not see anywhere that i can plug for speakers such as the 3.5 audiocables.

    Than u have no speakers. Whats the exact model?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Syncmaster Speakers Monitors Samsung Apps