  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 24, 2004 11:03:22 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi

I have just downloaded RCT3 demo, definitely impressed, although I do find
it strange not being able to rotate the map, or am I missing something?

Kazzy

More about : rct3

Anonymous
October 26, 2004 4:58:26 AM

"Steve" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have just downloaded RCT3 demo, definitely impressed, although I do find
> it strange not being able to rotate the map, or am I missing something?
>
> Kazzy

Hold down the wheel on your mouse and move the mouse around.
Anonymous
November 1, 2004 11:05:33 PM

"CoasterKev!" <coasternokevspam1@mindeverspring.com> wrote in message

> "Steve" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> I have just downloaded RCT3 demo, definitely impressed, although I do
>> find
>> it strange not being able to rotate the map, or am I missing something?
>>
>> Kazzy
>>

> Hold down the wheel on your mouse and move the mouse around.

Or use the WASD keys on the keyboard and control the camera like a FPS game.
!