RCT3

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hi

I have just downloaded RCT3 demo, definitely impressed, although I do find
it strange not being able to rotate the map, or am I missing something?

Kazzy
2 answers Last reply
More about rct3
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "Steve" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I have just downloaded RCT3 demo, definitely impressed, although I do find
    > it strange not being able to rotate the map, or am I missing something?
    >
    > Kazzy

    Hold down the wheel on your mouse and move the mouse around.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "CoasterKev!" <coasternokevspam1@mindeverspring.com> wrote in message

    > "Steve" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I have just downloaded RCT3 demo, definitely impressed, although I do
    >> find
    >> it strange not being able to rotate the map, or am I missing something?
    >>
    >> Kazzy
    >>

    > Hold down the wheel on your mouse and move the mouse around.

    Or use the WASD keys on the keyboard and control the camera like a FPS game.

Games Video Games