RCT3 in stores

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 29, 2004 9:29:33 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
it was 40 bucks!

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.

---

More about : rct3 stores

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 3:11:27 AM

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
>I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
> it was 40 bucks!

I bought my copy today from EB games. They wanted $39.99, but they have a
price match policy, so I was able to get it for $28.99 when I brought in a
Fry's Electronics ad.

For those who live near a Fry's, the sale was in Wednesdays ad.

BTW.... I would have happily paid up to $60 for it.
October 31, 2004 2:43:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

thnx for the heads up!

--
"Bootstrap Bill" <wrcousert@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
> >I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up
but
> > it was 40 bucks!
> >
> I bought my copy today from EB games. They wanted $39.99, but they have a
> price match policy, so I was able to get it for $28.99 when I brought in a
> Fry's Electronics ad.
>
> For those who live near a Fry's, the sale was in Wednesdays ad.
>
> BTW.... I would have happily paid up to $60 for it.

---
October 31, 2004 12:05:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
> it was 40 bucks!

It's 29.99 at Frys in Southern California.
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 12:57:41 PM

"Nothing" <Pure_Hymns@godflesh.jesu> wrote in message

>> I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up
>> but
>> it was 40 bucks!
>
> It's 29.99 at Frys in Southern California.

$28.99!
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 1:34:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

"Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> schreef in bericht
>I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
> it was 40 bucks!

If it is 40 dollars, it might be cheaper than in the Netherlands (about 50
euro).

--
Bezoek het Diablo II Forum Nederlands: http://www.diablo2forum.nl/index.php
English: Visit http://www.diablo2forum.nl/viewforum.php?f=16