RCT3 in stores

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
it was 40 bucks!

--
Jamie
For every door that closes, A window opens.

---
More about rct3 stores
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
    >I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
    > it was 40 bucks!

    I bought my copy today from EB games. They wanted $39.99, but they have a
    price match policy, so I was able to get it for $28.99 when I brought in a
    Fry's Electronics ad.

    For those who live near a Fry's, the sale was in Wednesdays ad.

    BTW.... I would have happily paid up to $60 for it.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    thnx for the heads up!

    --
    "Bootstrap Bill" <wrcousert@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> wrote in message
    > >I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up
    but
    > > it was 40 bucks!
    > >
    > I bought my copy today from EB games. They wanted $39.99, but they have a
    > price match policy, so I was able to get it for $28.99 when I brought in a
    > Fry's Electronics ad.
    >
    > For those who live near a Fry's, the sale was in Wednesdays ad.
    >
    > BTW.... I would have happily paid up to $60 for it.

    ---
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    > I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
    > it was 40 bucks!

    It's 29.99 at Frys in Southern California.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "Nothing" <Pure_Hymns@godflesh.jesu> wrote in message

    >> I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up
    >> but
    >> it was 40 bucks!
    >
    > It's 29.99 at Frys in Southern California.

    $28.99!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "Jamie" <spamthis@spam.com> schreef in bericht
    >I saw this game in my local store yeserday. I would have picked it up but
    > it was 40 bucks!

    If it is 40 dollars, it might be cheaper than in the Netherlands (about 50
    euro).

    --
    Bezoek het Diablo II Forum Nederlands: http://www.diablo2forum.nl/index.php
    English: Visit http://www.diablo2forum.nl/viewforum.php?f=16