rct3

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hai,

I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

More about rct3
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    "marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
    > Hai,
    >
    > I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

    >Buy the game, it will have a serial number on the case, or in the
    >instructions

    Julia
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    xa3d-fwp8-ullk-s7j2-etwn-45ul

    "Julia" <juliacarey37@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
    >> Hai,
    >>
    >> I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

    >>Buy the game, it will have a serial number on the case, or in the
    >>instructions

    It's on a the plastic case, underneath the CD. Can't miss it.

    I don't recommend posting serial numbers online. Atari might decide to
    disable them in a future update.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    > I´m looking for the cereal of RCT3, please who can help me?

    F-r-u-i-t L-o-o-p-s
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

    g08uy th3g4 m3j00 455h0 13f4g

    "marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
    > Hai,
    >
    > I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

Games Video Games