rct3

Last response: in Video Games
October 30, 2004 1:27:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hai,

I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

More about : rct3

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 1:27:34 AM

"marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
news:D 62e0$418299a7$5468479f$24779@news.multikabel.nl...
> Hai,
>
> I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

>Buy the game, it will have a serial number on the case, or in the
>instructions

Julia
October 30, 2004 3:09:29 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

xa3d-fwp8-ullk-s7j2-etwn-45ul

"marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
news:D 62e0$418299a7$5468479f$24779@news.multikabel.nl...
> Hai,
>
> I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

October 30, 2004 5:00:14 AM

"Julia" <juliacarey37@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
> news:D 62e0$418299a7$5468479f$24779@news.multikabel.nl...
>> Hai,
>>
>> I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

>>Buy the game, it will have a serial number on the case, or in the
>>instructions

It's on a the plastic case, underneath the CD. Can't miss it.

I don't recommend posting serial numbers online. Atari might decide to
disable them in a future update.
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 12:06:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> I´m looking for the cereal of RCT3, please who can help me?

F-r-u-i-t L-o-o-p-s
Anonymous
November 1, 2004 5:54:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

g08uy th3g4 m3j00 455h0 13f4g