Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

Hai,

I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

"marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
> Hai,
>
> I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

>Buy the game, it will have a serial number on the case, or in the
>instructions

Julia

Stinkfinger

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

xa3d-fwp8-ullk-s7j2-etwn-45ul

"Julia" <juliacarey37@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "marvis" <mavi1801@supermail.nl> wrote in message
>> Hai,
>>
>> I´m looking for the serial of RCT3, please who can help me?

>>Buy the game, it will have a serial number on the case, or in the
>>instructions

It's on a the plastic case, underneath the CD. Can't miss it.

I don't recommend posting serial numbers online. Atari might decide to
disable them in a future update.

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

> I´m looking for the cereal of RCT3, please who can help me?

F-r-u-i-t L-o-o-p-s

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

g08uy th3g4 m3j00 455h0 13f4g