Sign in with
Your question

"Access Denied"

Last response: in Windows Vista
August 11, 2010 11:58:46 PM

On my personal home PC & I can't access Documents & Settings folder & other similar folders. I have not changed any permissions from the default settings & the PC was purchased with software already installed. I know how to access the area for editing users permissions but do not know what group to edit to allow me permission to all areas of my PC. Can anyone please explain this to me?

More about : access denied

November 23, 2010 3:50:58 PM

1138d said:
On my personal home PC & I can't access Documents & Settings folder & other similar folders. I have not changed any permissions from the default settings & the PC was purchased with software already installed. I know how to access the area for editing users permissions but do not know what group to edit to allow me permission to all areas of my PC. Can anyone please explain this to me?

Hi,

i think now you are using restricted user hence you have facing this problems. you need to login as Administrator user. after you login as Administrator user you having all rights to access any file or folder & softwares also.
so, you can use Administrator user.

and do what you like........
m
l
!