RCT3 First Impressions

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

This is my first post here that I am aware of but I picked up and
installed RCT3 on my system today.

The first impressions I have are that the demo does and doesn't give
you a feel for the game itself. It does in that you get some idea of
the look and feel of the interface and game play. It doesn't in that
the full version has many more selections on the base menus than the
demo leads you to believe. The actual game play is very similar to
that of the demo and gives you much more control over the myriad
functions of game play.

At the game start only 5 of the new scenarios are available for play.
However By the time I had passed the Entrepreneur level of the first
scenario at least 2 more scenarios had unlocked. This appears to mean
that as you advance a level a new scenario gets opened.

Overall once you get a good operation feel for the interface game play
is very much like RCT and RCT2 except that you can now see for
yourself what it is like to ride your rides.

Archived from groups: alt.games.rctycoon (More info?)

I just got it too. Do you know if the action scenery that activates when the
ride passes a certain point have any sound effects?
Do the queue paths that attach to roller coasters have signs with them? I
can't get the paths to look like the queue paths that go with the other
rides such as the "thrill" rides.
Can you make the roller coaster stations themes like in RCT 2?

--
RnR Lesnar
It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle